5'6" 145lb 350cc Uhp Textured Silicone

Dr P was great!! Very personable! Listened to my...

Dr P was great!! Very personable! Listened to my concerns to be conservative. I was so nervous with his recommendations of how big would look good on me! I was an A/small B cup and did not want anyone knowing that I was having this procedure done. I wanted this for me and no one else. I wanted to be more confident in myself. My husband was not on board at first but then in the end decided if it made me happy go for it! So I did!
At my preop appointment my we decided on 350cc uhp textured under the muscle through inframammary incision. After I left I had serious doubts and just knew this would be too large. So I text Jamie Dr P's manager (and Wife). She made me feel a lot more comfortable about my decision. I decided to just let things be. Dr.P has done a ton of these and I trust he heard my concerns and wasn't going to do something I didn't want.
There wasn't a lot of info on here with my stats and what I was going to have. So I couldn't really get a comparison to what I was going to look like! The before and after photos I looked at could be so dramatically different so that was a little disheartening to "know" how things would go.
Day of surgery. Check in was 7:30. It was all kind of a blur with my Preop Xanax on board. ????. I met with Dr.P and he marked me answered any q's my husband had made us all feels at ease. The anesthesiologist is Dr P's dad. I felt super comfortable with him. Also a very down to earth man! He did a great job! I had absolutely no problems woke up easily!

The nurses and office staff are great! Love that it is an all in one office.
Post op day 1-3 were the hardest for pain and soreness. Chest muscles are used for Everything! I only took the narcotic pain medicine for 1 1/2 day then just Tylenol. But still pretty sore for about 5 days. Then much better. In the mornings they are "stiff" feeling. I have heard the term morning boob! Lol. It's true!
I am now in my 4 th week post op. Things are starting to soften up. Using coconut oil and massaging a little. But still have a ways to go before they really settle in.

2 & 4 week post op photos

I am very reluctant to post these pictures. But hoping it will help others in decision making?? I love my results. Didn't want to go for a big size only to boost my confidence and fill out a bra/swimsuit better!!
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Very personable and professional!