A Five-Stat Surgeon! Dr. Armenta is the Best, Bar None - Syracuse, NY

Dr. Armenta is superb. He is highly intelligent...

Dr. Armenta is superb. He is highly intelligent and professional, amazingly skilled, and very personable, just a wonderful combination of traits. My rhinoplasty was unbelievably an "easy-breezy process" overall. A few months ago, I had "face-planted" into a outdoor brick hearth, ouch! Dr. Armenta surgically corrected my septum issues, grafted cartilage, re-aligned what he needed to, smoothed bumps, etc., all with incredible surgical talent. Following surgery from day one, I was breathing fine, slept well, experienced very little bruising, had virtually no real pain to speak of and what pain I did have Tylenol took care of it. Of course I experienced nasal tenderness and some swelling, but these issues continue to get a bit better with each new day. I want to share that my post-op office visit, day seven following surgery, was smooth and painless. The internal splints and the few external nasal stitches came out easily. Just thinking about "nose surgery" can overwhelm you, but with Dr. Armenta as your surgeon, you have nothing to worry about. He is that good! Overall, my rhinoplasty was truly a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Armenta and his entire office staff to you; they are a remarkable team and a pleasure to have on your side. Contemplating having rhinoplasty? Go see Dr. Armenta, you will be glad you did!
Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

*please see my detailed review above. Dr. Armenta is amazing. He is an artist.