False Lashes Are Too Much Upkeep - Ontario, Canada

Looking forward to having long lush lashes with no...

Looking forward to having long lush lashes with no mascara. I'm Only on day 4 but I'm excited. I haven't experienced any itchin or redness of my eyes so far. I purchased the 5ml kit with brushes. My doctor told me I will last me over 3 months. She also sai once my lashes have reached a length I like I can start using the product every other day for just to maintain. I have been applying exactly as my doctor told me. Using the brushes that came with kit one per eye and throwing them out after each use. I will post updates pictures every week.

6weeks

Finally starting to see results. Honestly up until this week I didn't see any change at all. I have only missed applying it once. Occasionally I notice some redness around the skin of the rim of my eye but it does not last.

8 weeks

Starting to be a happy girl. I'm only half way through recommended treatment time to see maximum results and I am very pleased. Still no side effects beyond occasional redness around rim of my eye. Goes away after a couple hours.