Patient Review - Sylvania, OH

I had a bilateral mastectomy for cancer in my...

I had a bilateral mastectomy for cancer in my right breast and I had seen another plastic surgeon before Dr. Barone for the reconstruction. To say I had a terrible experience is putting it mildly. When I went into the office for the first time, I was of course, nervous from my other experience. Dr. Barone and his staff, Suzie,Katlee, Julie and the gals at the desk were amazing. Sandy helped significantly with the financing of what my insurance did not cover. They made me and my family feel so comfortable. They were so compassionate, caring and totally opposite of what happened before. I felt so at ease. Every question was answered and then some. Every appointment I was met with a family type feeling for the concern of my health and well being. I had my second surgery in August for the implants and I feel even more cared for. I felt like I was the only olny being seen that day, never rushed or made to feel like I was a burden for them. I have one more surgery to have next year, and I know that I will continue to receive the best care possible from my medical team at Dr. Barone's. I have spoke with several other women who are also going thru breast cancer treatment at this time and told them they want the best and the best is Dr. Barone.
Toledo Plastic Surgeon