Rhinoplasty with Dr. George Marcells - Sydney, AU

Hi everyone. I have a rhinoplasty surgery booked...

Hi everyone.

I have a rhinoplasty surgery booked in for the 18th of this month with Dr. Marcells. He is known as the master of rhinoplasty but I have yet to find out.

I've wanted this for around 5 years now. The more time went past, the more self conscious I became about my nose. It started to affect me in so many aspects of my life including studies, relationship and social life. Last year, I got to a point where I made up my mind about doing something about it. I left studies and started saving up for it. It's been a slow process but I'm finally there.

I chose Dr.Marcells because he is known for his expertise in primary as well as revision rhinoplasty and that's what I was looking for. Also, the consultation went really well as Dr.Marcells was very informative and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with him and this is very important for me.

I had my preop today and that went well too. Dr. Marcells answered all my questions and concerns.

I noticed that there aren't many reviews about Dr.Marcells so I thought some of you might find my story useful in making the big decision about choosing your surgeon.

I'll post regularly during my recovery period to keep you guys up to date. Photos can be sent upon request.

My concerns with my nose are;

> Droopy pinched tip
> Broad upper half
> Hump

I'm very nervous. Not about having a surgery but about the possibility of undesirable outcome or complications.

We'll see. Good luck to me :P

It's all done!!!

So I'm on day 3 post opp and I feel much better than I expected. I don't feel any pain and there's minimum bruising. The only discomfort is the blocked nose and having to breath through mouth all the time.

The surgery itself went smoothly I think. The nurse was very nice and caring and Dr.Marcells came in to see me before the surgery and we went through what I was hoping to achieve from the procedure.

I received a call from one of Dr.Marcells staff to check how I was going the day after the procedure.

I can already see the difference in the shape of my nose and so far I'm feeling very positive about the whole experience :)

Couldn't be happier!

Hi everyone. So I'm about 19 days post opp. My cast came off only a few days ago and I'm feeling great already. I've not felt this confident in my life ever. There's still a lot of swelling but there's already so much improvement!

My social life has improved already lol. I'm so grateful to Dr.Marcells for making this possible.

For anyone considering this procedure, I highly recommend Dr.Marcells.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Marcells is a highly skilled and professional plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him.