Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr Shahidi to any and everyone looking to have a rhinoplasty. It has been the most life changing procedure I have had. To those who are reading this, I would like to say before my operation. I would never be able to take a photo without having to either edit it or filter it. Let alone a side profile photo of me to be taken or took of me. My nose was my weakness. From the moment I stepped into his office I have never felt more at ease or looked after by a doctor than I have with Dr Shahidi. Not only has the work he did for me improve the quality of my nasal breathing and sinus health, I feel so much more confident in who I am & in my own skin. Dr Shahidi's client care is amazing. From the beginning of my surgical journey with him I felt listened to, and that he delivered exactly what we had discussed, and even though it has been two years since my operation, Dr Shahidi continues to check in with me and make sure I am still happy and healthy. I have nothing but high praise for both the work and the experience I had with Dr Shahidi.