Breast Augmentation - Sydney, AU.

I have wanted to have breast augmentation surgery...

I have wanted to have breast augmentation surgery for a very long time and I am so grateful to have found Dr Kumar. From the very first consultation I knew I had found the best plastic surgeon to perform the surgery. He is a very genuine person and he put me at ease immediately. Dr Kumar is very knowledgeable and he thoroughly explained everything I needed to know. No question was 'silly' and he really took the time to understand the result I was hoping to gain.
I had my surgery on the 24th of June and I walked in to the hospital confident and excited. I had never had surgery before but I knew that I was in safe hands with Dr Kumar. Dr Kumar really looked after me and did a beautiful job. I could not be happier! For anyone considering breast augmentation surgery, I only recommend Dr Rohit Kumar. He is the best at what he does and he is also a wonderful person.
I would also like to thank the staff at Sydney Cosmetic Sanctuary who have been so welcoming and professional at every interaction. Dr Kumar, Thank you so much!