24 Year Old Weight Loss Breast Lift & Implants - Sydney, AU

Before my breast implant lift surgery with Dr...

Before my breast implant lift surgery with Dr Choy, I was incredibly self-conscious. I am 24 years of age and due to significant weight loss in recent years, my breasts changed dramatically so I couldn’t be fully confident in my own body.

I was incredibly nervous about starting the process but from the first point of contact with Siobhan and the other incredible staffs of Dr Choy’s team I was made to feel incredibly comfortable. When I met with Dr Choy he was so easy to talk to and also made me feel very comfortable and confident in my decision for my breast enhancement surgery.

After my surgery I am loving the new me, not only has it changed my appearance but I also have a new found confidence that I never knew existed. My post op care has been great. This whole experience has changed my life for the better and I could not be happier.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Choy was incredibly easy to talk to, professional, and friendly. I was very happy with the overall surgical experience pre & post op. I would highly recommend Dr Choy for anyone who is thinking of any breast related procedures.