Consultation review: Bad Customer Service - Sydney, AU

I was willing to book with Mark to get breast...

I was willing to book with Mark to get breast implants I had a consult with him all was ok until I phoned to book in February 2016 for a operation in April 2016 the lady who answered the phone said there books were not open yet for that time as they can't book that far in advance and they would defiantly give me a call back once there were so I could arrange my operation. Never heard anything back what so ever even after making a second call. Mark has lost my business now as there are also numerous bad reviewes in regards to professionalism and bad service on his Facebook. What a total was of $250 for the consult I would hate to imagine the customer service if I had issues or something went seriously wrong when the team can't even do simple admin work. I will be taking my money elsewhere and having a consult with dr miroshink who has a lot better reviews and seems to be way better anyways.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon