Correction for Tuberous Breast Deformity and Asymmetry - Dr Turner is a Brilliant Plastic Surgeon. Sydney, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

In my first appointment with Dr Turner I was very...

In my first appointment with Dr Turner I was very impressed. He was gentle, caring, compassionate, patient and professional. I felt completely at ease with Dr Turner and he answered every single question thoroughly and he spent all of the necessary time with me. I ended up having two more consultations before surgery to confirm the implant size, shape and allay some of my anxieties. I have a a long-term history of back/neck pain and past surgeries for this and so I needed to ensure that I chose the right surgeon who would take this into account. After each appointment, I always walked out feeling reassured and certain that I was in good hands. Indeed I was. Every step of the way I was totally supported. Dr Turner’s staff were also amazing, particularly Ivana who guided me through many of my phone calls and questions.

I elected to have breast surgery as I always felt abnormal due to having tuberous breast deformity and asymmetry. This type of surgery is not a standard breast augmentation and not all plastic surgeons as competent in this surgery. Dr Turner is. The surgery went very well and I am now 3 months down the track. I also had an aerola reduction and I amazed at how well the wounds have healed.

I went from a 12A to a 12D and I now feel normal and in the right proportion. My breasts look and feel more amazing than I thought was possible and I am so happy that I chose Dr Turner to be my surgeon. Looking back now at my pre-surgery photos, I wonder why I didn’t do it sooner. However, having surgery is a huge decision and one that I spend many months researching before deciding upon.

If you are looking for a caring, professional and highly competent plastic surgeon, I would definitely recommend Dr Turner.