38 yrs, mum of 4, mini lipoabdominoplasty - Sydney, AU

I'm a mum of four. Four pregnancies and breastfed...

I'm a mum of four. Four pregnancies and breastfed babies did a good job on my body. With the youngest now 4, and having lost a lot of weight, I feel totally ready to bring my sexy back! I did a lot of research on qualified Sydney surgeons. Didn't want to pay through the roof but wanted a professional job. Dr moradi listened to what I wanted, and advised a mini tummy tuck would do the job. I wasnt keen on a hip to hip scar, just wanted the overhang on my Caesar scar gone, loose skin removed and separated muscles tightened. He also offered me lipo as part of it to help with the contour at no extra charge. I am stoked with the results. I don't care about the scar, it's low and easily concealed. My tummy is flat and tight like I was 20 again ????. The process and journey has been emotional at times, but it is. Making your body beautiful again after being ravaged by the beauty of childbirth is emotional, but we deserve it!! Dr moradis staff are all lovely, supportive, and very down to earth. I'm now looking forward to part 2 - my new boobs ????

Two weeks post op

So it's two weeks now. Swelling has gone down heaps. There's no pain now, just tightness. Just starting to sleep flat without pillows under my legs. Recovery has been considerably quick. I'm now comfortable doing more around the house. Still wearing binder for compression 24/7 and have paper tape still on wound. Bit of bruising on my flanks still from lipo but that's subsiding every day. feel free to ask any questions if I've missed something. I know it was hard to get reviews in Sydney.
Also, don't be too afraid of the scar. If you need a full tt, get a full tt. I was fairly tight above my navel and with lipo, got a good result from a "mini", just navel down. I do see now why they say the scar is the trade off for a tight tummy, but especially if you have an ugly Caesar scar, who cares. Knickers will cover it!!

5 weeks post op

It's 5 wks post op. I almost feel back to normal now. Just started scar treatment with silicone strips, hoping they improve the look of my scar, anything is worth trying I think. Have just started light jogging and walking, not quite back to aggressive exercise yet. Overall, progress is great!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Moradi is approachable, professional, and down to earth. He replied personally to my earliest email enquires promptly, and the consultation was easy. He answered all my questions and was very reassuring. He did an amazing job on my tummy and even following up with me in hospital on his day off. Post op was easy and all his staff are helpful and lovely. I always feel he is just an email away and that's so reassuring when you don't know what to expect or what is normal in recovery.