Early Twenties, Under Active Thyroid, PCOS, Stubborn Tummy Far. Sydney, AU

I had laser liposuction on 4 areas (flanks, upper...

I had laser liposuction on 4 areas (flanks, upper and lower abdomen) 4 months ago.
Yet to see any real difference. I was told that my skin was not very elastic due to previous weight changes, and that that may be an issue.

I had surgery with Dr Shaz Musavi through Inspire Cosmetics in Sydney.
The company was really great before hand, very professional and answered all of our questions. But since the surgery, they have been very hard to get ahold of.

In addition to this, a friend of mine had the same surgery and was told she was a perfect candidate and would have 90-95% of her far removed and that her skin still had a lot of elasticity. However she has not seen any results and if anything now has an additional roll on her stomach.

I had 650ccs of fat removed, while she had 1100cc.
When we questioned how little was removed for 4 areas, we were told that they 'practically took everything out"

I would love to hear everyone else's stories about this company or this doctor.
Sydney Physician

Had a consultation with my friend at the same time. He appeared very professional and answered all of our questions. Are in the process of trying to book a follow up appointment because 2 months after surgery and yet to see any results. If not areas look worse!