Vaser Lipo Changed my Life - Thank You Cosmos Clinic! - Sydney, AU

January marks one year since my first surgery and...

January marks one year since my first surgery and I could not be happier with my results!
I have struggled with my body and was extremely self conscious my whole life and had tried every diet program and fitness craze on the market, but found I still had problem areas that would not budge and it made me miserable. I finally made the decision to approached the Doctors at Cosmos Clinic in 2015.
Arriving at the clinic for the first time it was hard to believe actual surgeries go on there. It is so tranquil in its subtle location in Double Bay and is very warm and inviting overall. It really does feel more like a day spa then a surgical clinic and that significantly helped with the nerves!
Having had liposuction in several areas, botox injections and a fat transfer to my buttocks, I have had the pleasure of experiencing the phenomenal support and aftercare provided by all members of the staff for various procedures. The doctors, nurses and admin staff alike are all very gentle, knowledgable and exceptionally caring. The amazing team of super friendly staff made every visit a pleasant one, from my initial consult to post surgery aftercare and all enquiry visits, phone calls and emails in between.
The surgeons really take everything into consideration and want you to have the best and most natural looking results possible. Dr Kishida happily included my side boobs when doing lipo on my arms and upper back and my banana rolls when completing my fat transfer to further emphasis my buttocks, whereas Dr Ajaka gave me beautiful definition through my abdominals. Amazing results!
Although I had my doubts, I really did feel the final results past the 8 month mark as advised by the surgeons. Although I did see immediate results within the first 6wks, my silhouette became more defined and sculpted with every passing month.
Although I was initially drawn to other surgeries by the allure of cheaper procedures, I am SO grateful I went with my gut instinct and chose Cosmos instead. Nothing could compare to the treatment, staff and aftercare provided by this team of friendly professionals. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff and the Cosmos Clinic.
I would recommend Cosmos Clinic to all individuals who are considering taking the next step to better themselves. My results have given me a well over due confidence boost and have helped motivate me into a much healthier lifestyle. I couldn’t have done it without you Cosmos! It has completely transformed my life for the better.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you my modern day fairy godparents!
Dr Daiya Kishida