Amazed by the Outcome - Sydney, AU

I had a body lift performed including...

I had a body lift performed including abdominoplasty. I had a lot of excess skin from a large weight loss, particularly around my outer thighs and bottom. Some might think that I still have some excess skin, but to me the results have been amazing and most importantly realistic.
This is not an easy procedure to recover from particularly because of the areas that has been operated on. It’s also a bit hard at first to get use to the compression pants but after the first few days its ok. They will become your friend over the next 6 weeks anyway. My very strong advice is to make sure you have someone to look after you for the next few weeks as you will be very sore and limited with what you can and can’t do.
The scar around my back and buttock area has healed incredibly well and now looks like a fine line which is hidden by my underwear.
My tummy is perfect. Its tight and flat and I love how attractive it now looks. After having this procedure, I have gained so much more confidence in myself. Best decision I ever made was to have this done.
Dr Drielsma is amazingly talented and professional. His bedside manner is wonderful. He makes you feel important and in truly interested in your needs and desired outcome. He will spend the time with you going over what you are wanting to achieve and will then discuss the desired look in great detail. He is very real in his approach about what the outcome will be and what to expect. He will not provide you with false hope, but will be very honest about what is actually achievable. I had this wonderful delusional that after the surgery I would come out looking like a cat walk model with perfect skin, no wrinkles or blemishes etc., however this wasn’t the case because as Dr Drielsma pointed out, this type of fantasy was just not realistic or achievable. Dr Drielsma educated me about what to expect and taught me to think differently about what is real and not.
Now that I have fully recovered from my body lift, the results are just amazing and end result is just perfect for me and my body shape.
Dr Drielsma’s professional and caring nature is also passed onto his staff. Thanks ladies for being so wonderful and making my experience welcoming and warming.

Michelle Williams