My Gastric Sleeve Secret - Sydney, AU

I'm a working mother of 3 and the only thing...

I'm a working mother of 3 and the only thing missing is my health.
Starting weight 100.9kg
The thing about my story is that i've kept my surgery a secret (Thus no photos). The only person who knows the truth is my mother and best friend. I hope i can see my family at Christmas with a huge weight lose.
In the mean time, i feel a little like i'm doing it on my own and it's been hard lying to people, but i'm embarrassed about it.

5 Weeks later

5 week and i feel good, but my weight lose is really slow. I really have to diet and work out hard to get anywhere.
I'm 10.6kg down

6 Weeks

11.8kg down, but i've had to work so hard to get here. I work out every day and some days i don't eat anything at all and i'm still loosing next to nothing.
Time to see my Dr.
Dr R Lorde

My Dr has been ok. I'm not unhappy but i wouldn't brag. I had a huge amount of pain in the location of my drain after surgery and was given no explanation but dosed up on painkillers. I had no catheter, so in huge pain i had to use a bedpan and that was horrible. I didn't see my Dr until day 3 and all i wanted to do was go home, so i just told him i was fine even though i wasn't (Physio found fluid in my lungs but Dr wasn't informed). All is well now and i'm glad the hard part is over and i'm looking forward to my new life.