Rhinoplasty Be Warned - Sydney, AU

Eight years ago I had Rhinoplasty with Dr Tavakoli...

Eight years ago I had Rhinoplasty with Dr Tavakoli. Ever since it was done I knew something was wrong. I have put up with congestion, a stuffy and runny nose plus a look that I am not happy with. Be warned that Dr Tavakoli is not a "nose specialist", if you are thinking of getting your nose done have it done with someone who is a ear nose and throat specialist not a plastic surgeon.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

When I first saw him, I was promised the world. I remember asking "can my nose really look like that?" and it has pretty much ruined my nose. I had one appointment, saw him before the surgery and that was it. I had a deviated septum and a larger sized nose. It wasn't huge. When the splint came off it looked nice and then it started to go downhill, he wasn't even there. A nurse removed it.. As the swelling went down, a bump appeared at the top which was never there before (or perhaps it was but he removed so much cartilage from the rest that now the lump was prominent). The bottom part was skinny and the left nostril had collapsed a bit on the inside (the nurse had said it would heal). When I finally did see him 3 months later, the end was bulbous and droopy (again it never drooped before) and the lump at the top was quite obvious. There was also an obvious concave between the bump and the droopy end. I told him my concerns and he said it was swelling and it would go down. He then proceeded to inject the concave area with restalyne (something I have learned later that you should never do after surgery due to the damage to the blood vessels there). He said "your breathing must be so much clearer". I explained that actually it was worse. I was stuffy, congested and my nose ran constantly which is something it had never done before. He said I must be imagining it and dismissed it altogether. After putting all my nose issues down to my nose being more sensitive after surgery I have put up with these symptoms for 8 years. I finally saw an ENT after not being able to cope and was told that Dr Tavakoli had made some mistakes. My nostrils has collapsed which was causing my congestion, my nose was not straight and was actually deviated worse than before. I would give a massive warning to anyone getting rhinoplasty from Dr Tavakoli. I will now have to pay $15,000 to have my nose reconstructed and will need cartilage from other areas of my body. I wish I had never touched my nose because honestly this isn't worth it.