Rhinoplasty with Dr William Mooney - Sydney, AU

The only reason I came on here and wrote this...

The only reason I came on here and wrote this review is to warn people who are considering this doctor, DO NOT DO IT! He ruined my nose! My right nostril is way bigger than my left, the tip curves to the right, the bridge is dented on one side and its still too big! I wish I did my research before the surgery. All the reviews about him are horrible! I guess I went with him cause I saw him a lot of tv and in magazines, talking about his work, so I thought he must be good! But nope! Wish I could go back in time and undo it! Do your homework people! I definitely will next time!
Dr. William Mooney

Felt like he was rushing me in the consultation and didn't listen properly. Started talking about my skin and how he could fix my acne scars, I was there to talk about my rhinoplasty, not my skin! He showed me computer imaging of how my new nose would look like, but it didn't turn out like that at all! And he was AN HOUR LATE to the surgery!