Revision Rhinoplasty Regret - Sydney, AU

Biggest mistake I have ever made. First...

Biggest mistake I have ever made.

First operation had a much better outcome. Now have a nose aesthetically wrong to my face as it's more reduced than I wanted and doesn't look natural. I never asked for the bridge to be reduced in width but it has been and my length changed too. Not even on centre either the position of the nose it's quite compromised on the upper left side.

Dr Nettle clearly has given good results for many but he has not with me and was very dismissive, patronising and arrogant in attitude about it on last meet. Care factor of nil in about how distraught and upset I feel about it.

Pity I hadn't spent my savings which took two years to save on a holiday to Europe than an operation that has made me look worse and with a pokey wrong nose.

Sure has been an eye opener to me that you really need to make sure of the surgeon you have. If they are too busy to even observe what you are wanting then you are taking a risk. If I could reverse and go back to my old nose I would at a click of a finger!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon