Primary Rhinoplasty

I had a primary rhino, septo and slight tweaks to...

I had a primary rhino, septo and slight tweaks to sinus cavity in 2013 with Dr Pincock.

He seemed quite lovely at the time, but I still got the sense that he was very busy and a little rushed.

I had broken my nose as a kid, and was left with a crooked nose, hump where it had been broken, and some slight breathing difficulties.

Well it's 2 years later and I'm really not happy. The longer I leave it, the more the issues become apparent. The tip is pretty good, but my hump is still there and seems to be getting worse. My nose is also crooked (visible in photos) and it feels very uneven to the touch. The bump was the biggest aesthetic issue I had, and it hasn't been resolved. When I mentioned that it was still there in my follow up appointments, I was quickly reassured that 'the nose is still healing' or 'just wait for the swelling to go down'.

Should I bother going back to see him? I feel really disappointed by the whole process. I paid everything out of my own money, painstakingly saved up through badly paid jobs as a teenager. Any recommendations for other doctors?

Went back.

Went back and sorted it out. Highly recommend!
Dr Tobias Pincock