Tattoo Removal Rip Off? - Sydney, AU

I started removing my tattoo on my arm with...

i started removing my tattoo on my arm with Q-switch laser. even if i was told of all possible effects of procedure i literally had no change in my condition, it was just bit swollen and it went away after 30min. each single time same. after 8 procedures it did fade a bit but i was quite disappointed that it didn't actually work after spending so much money. i stopped after 8th session because i literally think the lady set the laser too weak to make me pay for many sessions.
now, i have the other tattoo which i want to remove. this time i decided to go for picosure. after first session i was happy of the results because some parts of the tattoo literally dissapeared, also after session the area was very painful for next 3 hours (pulsating pain, without touching it) for the rest of the week quite sensitive and red, no blisters thou. i went today and.....after the sessions it wasn't either red , swollen or painful for too long, maybe an hour only, so I'm thinking are they also trying to rip me off by lowering the potency of the laser and slowering the whole process?? it is very expensive already, and I'm now very discouraged and less optimistic if i ever going to remove them.

not sure about performer's honesty