Very Happy with Entire Experience Says 61 Year Old from Sydney, AU

I have just had a complete rejuvenation! Facelift,...

I have just had a complete rejuvenation! Facelift, neck lift, chin augmentation, Upper and lower eye lids. My surgeon is Dr Paul Gerarchi who practices in Sydney Australia. His business is called The Face Institute. It was a one day operation (7 hours) and I left hospital the next day. I needed to wear a bandage around my head, but my eyes were open and not covered. The tiny stitches were removed one week later for the eyes, and two weeks later for the lifts. This was done in his rooms at Chatswood, NSW. I suffered no pain at all after the operation while in hospital, and even when I came home! A little funny tingling of nerves, numbness around the jawline and chin, and itchy eyes (relieved by salt water) was the only discomfort. I had to sleep at 30 degrees elevation in bed. My nurse (in the hospital) described Dr Gerarchi as an 'artist', as she has seen many of his patients. I have to agree. His work was so neat and accurate, and my final appearance is fantastic... I am thrilled, and will recommend him for any procedure on the face.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Paul Gerarchi is enthusiastic, and friendly. He listens carefully to your requests, and makes considered decisions, and suggestions. I had complete confidence with his skills and experience, especially after seeing what success my sister had with him before me.