Mummy Makeover by Dr Tim - Sydney, AU

I can't thank Dr Tim and his staff enough for...

I can't thank Dr Tim and his staff enough for giving me a new lease on life. After having 2 children very close together, my body was in urgent need of repair. I decided to do a mummy makeover as my stomach was riddled with stretchmarks and the excess skin would hang over my pants and become uncomfortable and often painful at times. I also had a breast lift and augmentation to compliment my abdominoplasty. I wanted a natural look with my breasts, and that's exactly what I got.
I am incredibly happy with the results and am surprised at the rate of recovery. There was no pain associated with the surgery, it was just slightly uncomfortable at times. Throughout the recovery I was constantly monitored and made to feel as comfortable as possible. Dr Tim has been with me every step of the way.
The more time that passes, the happier I am with my new body.
Dr Tim has given me a new lease on life and I am forever grateful to him and his team!

I will always be grateful to Dr Tim for this experience. Prior to the surgery he was happy to answer all my questions and listen to my concerns and made me feel as comfortable as possible. Immediately after surgery, he was there whenever I needed him and ensured that all my needs were met. He has given me a new lease on life and I couldn't be happier with the results!