35yrs Old, 1 Child. Breast Reduction/lift & Abdominoplasty - Sydney, AU

Dr Alex Phoon is the best ! He performed two...

Dr Alex Phoon is the best !
He performed two procedures for me over the past 6mths. A breast reduction/lift and an abdominoplasty to repair core muscles and hernia.

At the initial consultation Dr Phoon was very thorough explaining the procedures I was interested in having. He not only made me feel at ease but he answered many of my questions in a way that I could completely understand.

Following my both my surgeries I had no post operative complications at all and the post operative analgesia was more than adequate. I recovered from the surgeries much better than I thought I would. Credit has to go to Dr Phoon for enabling that to happen. He reviewed me regularly and Dr Phoon is to be commended for his professionalism, compassion and friendly nature, that puts you at ease instantly.

He not only answers your emails or phone calls but he does so, promptly.
In addition to helping reduce some of my spinal problems by fixing my core muscles to go back the way they were before pregnancy, the aesthetic improvement to my entire body shape has by far exceeded my expectations.

I would recommend Dr Alex Phoon for any surgical procedure. Not only is he an outstanding plastic and reconstructive surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner and is always smiling which is refreshing to see in such an accomplished surgeon.

I couldn't be happier with my results. I'm still amazed how good my body now looks. My confidence is back again like it use to be prior to my pregnancy. I can't thank Dr Phoon enough for all his help. He is a such a lovely, caring and talented man.

Would I do it again ? Yes in a heartbeat.
My only regret was not meeting Dr Phoon earlier. If I ever need to have another procedure done ,Dr Phoon will be the first doctor I call.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

An absolutely wonderful surgeon ! Extremely caring, sincere & professional. Always smiling !