Lower Body Lift - Amazing life changing experience!! - Sydney, AU

Amazing life changing experience!! This surgery...

Amazing life changing experience!! This surgery was no walk in the park lets face it ,its a big op but well worth it!! After many years of hating my body after two pregnancies weight gain weight loss I was a hot mess I knew it was time to do something about it and I am now 6weeks post op the time has gone so quickly ..I now have a body I can't stop looking at because I love it :) I couldn't be happier!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jeremy Hunt has truly changed my life he went above and beyond my expectations and I am amazed with my results after two children my body looks better now than when I was 18 need I say any more!! His staff were friendly and helpful throughout the whole process and Dr hunts bedside manner was wonderful he was very supportive and caring through both pre op and post op care I could not be happier I would recommend him to anybody wanting to change there life and achieve the body of there dreams!! Thanks dr Hunt.