Female Hairline Lowering - Sydney, AU

It's been a little over a month since I had my...

It's been a little over a month since I had my hairline lowering with Dr Nettle, and I am so incredibly pleased and over the moon with the results - it is better than anything I could have imagined! I was a little worried beforehand about what I would look like afterwards, as it wasn't until 10 minutes before I went into surgery that he drew the lines of how low it would be lowered; but I had nothing to be worried about, as he knew exactly what would look good/ fit with the rest of my face, and most importantly what could be safely achieved. Now I can't even remember what my forehead used to look like, the scar is healing very well and I have lots of new hair growing through the scar. I also have had very little hair loss (I just get more stray/ loose hairs coming out around my head than usual), but I haven't noticed any coming out or missing around the incision. I am even able to wear my hair in a middle part without anyone noticing (something I've been dreaming about forever!), and I have found using the recommended scar cream really helps fade it.

The whole experience and recovery have also been very easy; and even though the top of my head is still numb, I am completely used to it now. The only (minor) issues I have encountered is my forehead becoming very oily (which usually isn't the case), and I have lots of little bumps at the top of my forehead - but these are a very small price to pay!

This surgery has changed my life and has given me so much more confidence - for anyone considering this surgery, I would definitely recommend Dr Nettle.

The only advice I would give is that the quote you are given beforehand is not exact to the actual amount you end up paying, as the hospital ended up charging $500 more, and i didn't find this out until the day before. The quote however says it is only an estimate; so definitely confirm the total amount with the hospital!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nettle is amazing and he gave me a perfect result. He made me feel very reassured and at ease; and I am so incredibly happy with my results.