What a Great Gift to Myself

Well it's been 8 months since I had a face, neck...

Well it's been 8 months since I had a face, neck and brow lift with Dr Nettle. I'm not sure what else I can say except that I am completely thrilled with the result. I understand that people will want to see photos but I also hope they will respect my desire for privacy. I wanted to post a review in case anyone was wondering whether to see Dr Nettle. My advice, for what it's worth, is a resounding yes. This type of surgery is a huge decision and the recovery process is actually quite a long one so you want to know that the results will be worth the effort and financial investment. Warwick is an incredibly skilled surgeon with an artistic eye. My results are so natural and I almost feel like I stepped into a time machine and recovered at least 10 years.
The cost that I have listed is in USD because that is the only option the site gives. It includes all of the hospital fees as well, not solely Dr Nettles fees. I had always known that I would have this type of procedure in my mid Fifties and see it as an investment in my future. This is one investment that has more than paid a return.
I'm happy to answer any questions as I know how stressful it is deciding about this type of surgery.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nettle is a wonderfully skilled surgeon and I feel very fortunate to have had him for my surgery. He cares greatly about his patients and the results of his work. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.