65 Yrs Old and S Lift with Liposuction to Jowls and Neck Area

I had already had an S lift 12 years ago to rid...

I had already had an S lift 12 years ago to rid myself of jowls ( although looking back they were minimal)
I thought at the time this will be it, I don't want to look like something weird , I will now grow old gracefully.
But after 12 years, and with jowls that exceeded the ones I wanted to be rid of I still wasn't ready to look sad and droopy, I still feel vibrant and young inside, but was very unhappy with the shape of my face.
Due to good genetics and skin care I had only minimal wrinkles and am happy to have the ones I have ( no botox in other words)
So Finally talking my husband into heading back to the original cosmetic surgeon only to find out he is retiring in a couple of months.
All this meant fast tracking the procedure which I was thinking would take place after our 4 months travel to Europe ... it was all cutting it fine.
The doctor decided to add liposuction to the procedure this time due , to make the procedure a little more long lasting.
Unfortunately it seems to have caused quite excessive ( in my view) swelling and the bruising is still revealing itself.
When will this peak!!
I have been unable to chew real food as my jaw is very painful and I have one black eye.
one side appears more swollen than the other.
I didn't realise i should stop taking an anti inflammatory ( stopped fish oil as directed, but nothing was said about this medication) so this caused excessive bleeding during the procedure.
I am now impatiently waiting for some reduction of the effects , as I am day 5 now, early I know but I am impatient.
With not long to go until the overseas trip I am very concerned I will look acceptable.
I knew I would not have the full results but was hoping for something better.
Would love advise and others experience in a similar situation.

Some pictures more to come

6 days post S lift and liposuction

Before shots

3days after

Dr. Zurek

Great results from previous surgery, so no complaints, just is not good in follow up and information before hand.