Pertruding Ears Gone Forever!

Dr Jeremy Hunt was beyond my expectations for a...

Dr Jeremy Hunt was beyond my expectations for a surgeon and the results I have received. From the consultation he was full of knowledge and very realistic about the procedure. The surgery was booked promptly and done in no time. I am beyond stoked with my results and would most definitely reckoned Dr Jeremy Hunt to anyone considering an Otoplasty, or have any nerves surrounding the procedure. Dr Hunt knows what he is doing and will supply you with all the information you need and answer any questions you may have. He is excellent in every field.

Before and After photos

Here are some photos of my ears before and after the procedure.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jeremy was amazing. I am beyond stoked with my ears after my otoplasty, and feel so glad we chose Dr Hunt to do this procedure. He has so much experience behind him so I felt confident he would do a great job. The scars behind each ear are hidden in the crease so are not visible. The results look so natural and I will be forever thankful for Dr Jeremy for changing my life and confidence forever.