Disastrous Rhinoplasty. Dr Zacharia Should NOT Be Practicing. Sydney, AU

Disastrous rhinoplasty performed by Dr Zacharia...

Disastrous rhinoplasty performed by Dr Zacharia that has left my nose deformed. My nose was always a bit larger then I liked and the tip was a bit bulbous. I had a really good experience with breast implants with another surgeon and decided to check out my options for rhinoplasty. In my consultation with Dr Zacharia he made the procedure sound straight-forward and spent most of the session photo-shoping my nose to show what the end result would look like. My nose looks nothing like the picture he produced and is far worse than it was originally. My nose is now completely asymmetrical with one side 'caved in' and the other side jutting out. Dr Zacharia performed a secondary rhinoplasty 6 months after my first one to try to fix some of the problems but this has just left me with bad scarring. He told me it would be a "closed" surgery but cut the outside of the nose during both procedures leaving severe scarring. He said he had to made the cuts to "re-position" the nostrils. This was never explained prior to the procedure. Dr Zacharia has shown absolutely no remorse or care for his botched work and has tried to deny any problem. I am shocked this man is still practicing. In my opinion he uses his medical registration as a license to steal money from people without any care for the outcome. I will be making a formal complaint to the medical board.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you choose Dr Zacharia as your surgeon be prepared from him to destroy your nose.