Chin Implant Best Thing I've Done - Sydney, AU

I had been searching for 2 years and finally...

i had been searching for 2 years and finally decided on Dr. Andrew Kim in Surryhills Sydney. He was excellent I couldn't be more happy about my results. Dr Kim was professional explained everything and answered all my questions he explained what he could and couldn't do very honestly. Alos very reasonably priced. I found the whole experience very informative, and the results are very natural looking. I have a very balanced face now, which is great from the profile as my chin was reseeding before the implant. I would highly recommend him.
Andrew Kim