Why Did I Wait So Long? - Sydney, AU

I am a 46year old male and have had excess great...

I am a 46year old male and have had excess great tissue since I was a teenager, I controlled it with regular exercise and tried everything from online pills that said it would get results and didn't do a thing. I tried a kind of heat body sculpting thing that only left be bruised and sore, and crying literally. Nothing will take the excess fat away like liposuction and to so that with a key hole procedure that was safe and didn't have too many side effects was a relief. Apart from making the compression garment your friend during the recovery process, I am in my third week of recovery. I wish I had done this in my 20's it would have improved my confidence so much, I guess I am just grateful that I did it at time in my life that meant I didn't have to get into too much debt, but if you are a man reading this it's not worth the wait, nothing else will fix it period.
Dr Joseph Ajaka

Dr Joseph was so great, I didn't expect a cosmetic surgeon to be so down to earth, friendly and professional. I had to wait a while to save the money so it was a while between visits but it was really worth it. The follow up treatments are especially beneficial and all the staff there have been amazing I couldn't recommend it enough as this was my first experience with all of this that I thought would be a little fake which is so not me, but it was a refreshing surprise.