It Will Be Just Fine

Hello beautiful bellas, I'm writing a quick review...

Hello beautiful bellas,
I'm writing a quick review to those who are going into surgery today or tomorrow and are having second thoughts. It will be just fine. I had my operation two days ago and was scheduled to be operated at 4pm, so I had plenty of time on the actual day to worry, which I did. I was a 30 FF/G (so nice to write "was") and on surgery day I was honestly reconsidering the surgery. I just could not fathom that I had made the decision to scar my body and to voluntarily go under the anesthetic. Oh and what about the pain after......what was I thinking?
Well ladies now having done the procedure it really isn't all that bad, in fact the pain is quite mild. When I first woke up, I did feel a sharp sting in both breasts but the nurses pumped me up with pain relief until I felt nothing. Since then, I have been fine, just take medication prescribed and any pain will be very mild. It has been less than 3 days since surgery but so far so good. If anyone out-there in reduction land is about to have surgery and you have any questions, please don't hesitate whilst it is still fresh in my mind. As Bob Marley used to sing "everything gonna be alright".