Breast Reduction Experience with Dr Ellis Choy - Sydney, AU

I recently had a breast reduction with Dr Choy and...

I recently had a breast reduction with Dr Choy and could not be happier in my decision. As far back as I can remember I had always been uncomfortable in my appearance and lacking in confidence. Aside from the psychological aspects of having larger breasts, my body was always aching in one way or another- from chronic headaches, to shoulder and neck pain and the terrible posture that came with trying to hide my breasts, I decided that enough was enough and I was ready to move forward with the procedure.

Initially, I was referred to another plastic surgeon by my GP, with whom I had my first consult. While I knew the surgeon was more than capable of performing my procedure well and producing a good result, I left that consult feeling somewhat deflated and hesitant in moving forward. For me, personally, there was no connection and I felt as though we weren’t on the same page.

After this negative experience and having researched various surgeons online, I decided to book in a consultation with Dr Choy and am so glad that I did. Everything, from the initial phone call to his office, to the pre op appointments, the surgery itself and post op appointments, has been so effortless and more importantly, has cemented the fact that I absolutely made the right decision in choosing him. Both Dr Choy, and his entire team, are dedicated to making sure that I was comfortable, that no question is left unanswered and that I left each appointment feeling happy and confident.

Dr Choy, like myself, is a perfectionist and I’m certain that I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to perform my surgery. Immediately after the surgery, he made sure to call my family to let them know that everything went well, which I know they really appreciated.

I’m excited to start this new phase of my life, where I’m able to have positive shopping experiences that don’t end in tears because I can’t find anything that fits, where I can exercise wearing a single sports bra (instead of the usual 3) and where I’m just a happier and more confident person. And I just can’t thank Dr Choy enough for all of it.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Choy, like myself, is a perfectionist and I’m certain that I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to perform my surgery. He is easy to talk to, kind and does everything he can to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved. The whole team at 'Zilver Linings' are amazing and work together with you to make sure your surgery experience is a positive one.