22 Year Old - Breast Lift and Implant Surgery for Asymmetrical Tubular Breasts - Sydney, AU

I am a 22 year old and ever since I went through...

I am a 22 year old and ever since I went through puberty I have had asymmetrical tubular breasts. For many years I hoped that my breasts would even out, but unfortunately they never did. Thus, I finally went on the quest to find a plastic surgeon who could correct my condition.

I had seen a couple of other plastic surgeons before visiting Dr. Choy, but in my consultations with the other surgeons, I did not feel confident in their abilities to perform the surgery and I also did not feel comfortable with the surgeons and their teams. What set Dr. Choy apart from the rest was that he was very affable. In his consultations, he spent a lot of time getting to know me and finding out what I was hoping to achieve from the surgery. He thoroughly explained to me the condition I had and the options available to fix it. He was more than happy to answer my countless questions. He answered my questions with great detail and in language I was able to comprehend.

Not only was Dr. Choy incredible, but his team was too. Everyone at Zilver Lining was compassionate and helpful. They made the utmost effort to ensure that I was comfortable and never did I feel like they were trying to push me to select Dr. Choy as my surgeon. Before the surgery, I was very embarrassed of my body. However, now I can honestly say that I am over the moon with the results of the surgery and a lot happier with how my body looks. I highly recommend Dr. Choy and the rest of the Zilver Lining team.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon