New Boobs - Still Not Sure of Size. Sydney, AU

I'm 5'8, 52kg, 39 years old, with 3 breast fed...

I'm 5'8, 52kg, 39 years old, with 3 breast fed kids. Currently a 12 A .
I can't wait to get my BA.
I wanting a natural look and have been recommended to go with tear drop, under muscle, 325 or 370cc implants. (Husband wants bigger).. Can anyone advise what cup size I'm likely to end up being.
Should I go bigger?

Brand New Boobs Post op

On the day of surgery I decided to go the 410cc tear drop, high profile. Three days after surgery I was off the pain meds. Feeling good - as can be. And initially thought maybe I have gone too big. But of course the swelling enhanced everything.
Now nearly two weeks post op, check up was good. First time I saw the stitch area. Just a faint line. Really neat. While off pain meds after 3 days, still feeling tightness and very tender now. I have full motion of my arms back, although not to lift anything. Swelling has started to reduced and I think I will end up being a full C size. (from and empty A). cant wait for things to settle and get back into life and exercise again.

So Happy with mynew assets

8 weeks post op and absolutely loving my new boobs.
425cc was a great size for me. I have settled into a full C cup. Scars are very fine and smooth. Tenderness has eased and softening has happened. They feel like my boobs now.
I do still get a little over sensitivity in one nipple and the other is still numb, but the area is reducing. (I knew this risk when I went into this).
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Happy with my choice of Dr and he was recommended to me by a number of ladies.