Fantastic Results But.....Sydney, AU

In the majority of the reviews I see on this site,...

In the majority of the reviews I see on this site, I mostly see positive comments about the great customer service but I'd like to add a side note for future patients to be aware of. Yes, Dr. Miroshnik is the best surgeon by far and I couldn't be more happier with the results. But I want future patients to ensure that no matter how small your hesitations, worries or concerns are, that they are properly addressed. For me, the customer service felt like a facade and I did feel like just another number. Here is one example why. During my consultation I highlighted my main concerns and these were immediately waved off by Dr. Miroshnik. However post-op, the nurses are now singing a different tune. On one hand I endorse this surgeon and if this is something you want, you'll be truly happy with the results but on the other, don't let any member of the staff make you feel like your concerns or questions are insignificant. When you make a life changing decision at a price that isn't exactly pocket change, please make sure you leave no rock unturned.