41 Years Old 330cc/360cc Moderate Profile - Sydney, AU

Hi all, I had my breast augmentation...

Hi all,
I had my breast augmentation last year in Sydney through a company that I had reviewed for a long time and also one of my friends used them with great results. I had a small 10a cup before with different breast sizes and went with a moderate profile of 330cc/360cc. I didn't want them to high an sticking out so I went with this profile thinking it would suit me best. Unfortunately the result I got was not what I thought it would be. At the time of my appointment I had flown form Adelaide to Sydney to have my consult an operation and when I got there my Doctor was running late. My appointment was rushed and I feel he didn't listen properly. I know regret not speaking up and demanding more of his time and input. Surgery went ahead and I was staying positive. Fast forward to now and I have now had 2 more operation to try and fix a droopy breast on my right and a breast that was sitting to high on my left side. Lucky for me they didn't charge me any extra but because I come from Adelaide I had to cover my expenses as they said it wasn't the best outcome and they believed they could make it better with more surgery. Here I am today feeling like I made the wrong decision and wishing I had been more assertive through out this whole process. The company is now offering a new operation with a Ultra High Profile of 470cc/525cc as I have different breast size. I would like to have some advise on what to do as I can only spend so much more money on this before I give up.....All I really wanted for at least 25 years is to have nice breast. If you could also be kind enough to recommended a surgeon I would be very thankful.