295cc Anatomical. Sydney, AU

How exciting only 7 days to go! I'm currently a...

How exciting only 7 days to go!
I'm currently a 10B, although I do think my breasts look quiet cute I really do want some volume!
I'm 50kg - 162cm tall with no children
I really love the look of a natural breast with a very full lower half of the breast.
I have chosen 295cc (anatomical) tear drop implants...

24hours post opp

Went in at 8am and went under at 9am. Woke up feeling great just tightness in my chest. Went home at 12pm then the nausea and the vomiting started....Arrrrrr

As for pain even waking up the next morning was fine still just tightness. Had some breakfast then the vomiting started again. ????

3 days post opp

3 days post opp and I'm feeling really good. Almost taking next to no pain relief now. My nausea and vomiting has stopped and I'm just resting. Pictures to come.

3 Days New

photos for 2 weeks!

It's been 2 weeks today and I'm feeling great! I went back to work midway through last week and If anything it's my back that gets sore. Readjusting to holding my new additions up ????

3 week update

I'm 3 weeks post opp today and am really happy with my results. ??

Update

9 months after operation

So happy with my results!

- For 6months after my operation I wore my compression bra day and night. Yes I slept in it!
-For 6 months I have also slept elevated
- I oil my boobs everyday morning and night and give them a quick massage

I feel these things have all contributed to the great results I have today! Could not be happier ??
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

In meeting Dr Dona he was extremely informative and helpful. Im so happy with my new boobs