27 Years Old, 270cc Anatomical Mod High Profile - Sydney, AU

Hi guys! I'm 27, 5'10, 130lbs and a total fitness...

Hi guys! I'm 27, 5'10, 130lbs and a total fitness addict - I work out at least 5 or 6 times a week. I mainly do a mix of spin, high impact aerobics and weights with a trainer. I've always wanted bigger boobs but became a lot more serious about it in the last year as my increased interest in exercise has left me with pretty much nothing up top. I also had some issues eith symmetry as one breast sat higher on my chest than the other. No kids for me yet! I was a 10A and had my surgery today with mentor 270cc anatomical tall mod profile implants and am aiming for a big B/small C

Biggest worries for me before surgery was the recovy and how long I'll be out of the gym, but I keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the long run. I also really wanted a natural look, initially deciding on 255cc but my surgeon suggested that 270 will fit my frame better an I totally trust him.

Today has been a lot easier than expected!! I'm in some pain but nothing I can't handle. The most annoying thing is having to be propped up at 45 degrees, but I've wedged myself in the corner of my L-shaped couch and its not too bad!!! My lovely boyfriend has been waiting on me hand and foot all day which has been great!!

I have a check up with My surgeon tomorrow but everything seems fine apart from some slight swelling. My boobs are all pointy so I have christened them my 'toblerones, for now! :) I have a band on which is making me slightly uncomfortable but nothing major.

Have posted some befores and pics from today.

Day 1 & 2 post op

So I actually slept pretty well the night after the surgery! I took my panadeine forte and a Valium and set myself up in my spot on the l-shaped couch and managed to sleep from 10pm through to 6am. I had a check up with the surgeon at midday day 1 post and he seemed happy with everything. He wants me to wear the band as well as the surgical bra for the next 4 weeks :0... so il have to start thinking about outfit options for when I get back to work that will keep it hidden...

I got texts from both Emily and Chelsea at the breast clinic checking up on me which was a lovely touch! Even managed to waddle the 20 metres over to our neighbours place for dinner last night, although I haven't had much of an appetite.

Day 2 has definitely been a bit tougher. I'm very swollen now with some bruising coming up in the middle of my chest between the implants. The pain is a bit stronger, but again nothing I can't handle - especially when I stay on top of taking the pain meds. Everyone keeps telling me that day 3 is the toughest so just hoping to push through tomorrow and get to the other side :)

The thing that's annoying me the most right now is the fact that my stomach is so bloated and swollen! I feel like I'm 6 months pregnant!

Day 5 post op

Finally feeling like a normal human being again!! Have taken a little break from the dreaded compression strap this morning, man it makes such a difference when I don't have it on! New name: the death strap! Slowly getting my appetite back properly and stomach is deflating. Have spent a lot of the last few days sleeping, my body is clearly using all of it's energy to heal and recover.

My boobs are starting to look a lot more normal. They still feel really hard and far apart - I can't really move them or push them together to make cleavage yet but I'm assuming that will come in time as they soften up. Only real complaint at the moment is some back pain, other than that feeling fairly normal.

They still feel fairly separate to my body... If that makes sense. They definitely don't feel like mine yet.

Some day 5 pics going up now!

Also forgot to say....

Off all pain meds since day 4, just finishing my antibiotics and taking arnica tablets now!

1 week!

I made it 1 week! Yippeeee I'm hoping that means the worst is over. Back to work yesterday - longest most tiring day of my life! Feeling much better, moving my arms around a lot and a lot less pain. Only problem at the moment is that I can't sleep very well. Wake up every couple of hours which means I'm totally drained of energy now and struggling a bit to get through my work day. Going through ups and downs of thinking they are too big, look to fake etc etc but on the whole feeling positive and like I'm making progress.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon