25 Yo - No Kids - Pre-wedding Breast Aug - A to C. Sydney, AU

I am a 25 yo Pharmacist that has a small athletic...

I am a 25 yo Pharmacist that has a small athletic build - I have wanted to modestly increase my bust size from 32AA to 32C. Dr Phoon was professional and effective. In fact my surgery provided the best outcome I could have hoped for (well worth paying premium). After only 4 weeks post-op I am almost fully recovered (earlier than expected) and I have increased size almost exact to my wishes (from 33" to 36" bust measurement - 32C). Dr Phoon, during my initial consultation gave me an informed idea of what to expect and using "vectra", a freakishly accurate idea of the final outcome. Dr Phoon and staff were also available and prompt in answering any questions or concerns I had about risks and provided a comprehensive service for worst case scenarios. I feel great, and if I knew I could have a result like this, I might have done it sooner - A truely world class experience (5 stars).
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Phoon and Dr Van Westing (anaesthetist) were both professional, easygoing and personable. I felt confident in their practice.