Breast Augmentation - Sydney, AU

I decided to have a breast augmentation after my...

I decided to have a breast augmentation after my already tiny breasts became even smaller and flatter after two children. I decided on 330cc teardrop implants which took me from a 10a to a 10d. The difference is incredible and I feel much more in proportion and confident. I'm 37 and actually I wish I had done this well before I had kids.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ho referred to me by a friend and I'm so glad I saw him. It was my third consultation with a plastic surgeon and his staff were able to squeeze me in as I wanted to see him quickly after the first two consults to make a decision. Dr Ho immediately understood what I was after and explained the process simply but not like I was a complete idiot. He answered all my questions thoroughly and appeared to have plenty of time for me even though I knew he was busy. His staff are amazing and made me feel really comfortable. His after surgery care was great and when I felt pain about 6 weeks after surgery in one breast he saw me immediately and reassured me (the pain actually went away for good the next day ironically). Would highly recommend him. I not only saved a bit of money compared to the other plastic surgeons I saw but was much more comfortable with Kevin and his staff. The result was exactly what I was hoping for.