Revision Surgery - Sydney, AU

I had my first breast augmentation done 3 years...

I had my first breast augmentation done 3 years ago in Brussels from the very beginning after having the surgery things just never felt like they were right in the right hand side of my breast but just thought it was from having the surgery and things would get better, over time the left breast seemed to settle well but the right breast was still very firm and uncomfortable it got to the point where my right breast looked completely different to the other one and lifting up my arm was becoming fairly painful. I started doing some research and read about capsular contracture I knew straight away that's what I had! I wanted to confirm it with a surgeon so I stared looking around.
I work near the city and had heard about the park clinc, I fortunately had the pleasure of meeting Alex phoon who confirmed to me that I had capsular contracture he told me that it was unfortunate that i had got this so early on after having surgery but that it was fixable he put me at ease straight away and was very understanding and really wanted to help me. 2 weeks after having the consultation I had my surgery done and the results are AMAZING! I have my confidence back and feel normal again all thanks to Alex.
I would like to thank Alex so much for helping me. If anyone is looking for a surgeon in Sydney Alex is defiantly the one!I can't recommend him highly enough, also if anyone is thinking of having surgery overseas like i did I would recommend to save the extra money and go to someone that you toatlly trust its your body and it's worth every cent :-)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon