Was Talked into Sliding Genioplasty - No Actual Support After Things Went Wrong - Switzerland

I was talked into Double Jaw Surgery by Dr Sailer...

I was talked into Double Jaw Surgery by Dr Sailer and his staff 2 years ago. They promised me that it would enhance my appearance and could erase 10 years off my face. Today I know why - it is literally the most expensive procedure they offer but a very dangerous one.
I am a professional model and my appearance is extremely important to me. After the procedure I looked exactly the same only that my lip had a slight distortion to the left which they told me would disappear. Well, it didn't and had to be fixed. I was devastated so Dr Sailer offered to move the jaw even more to the front (which he later said was my own idea). I agreed to it as I need to fix the lip problem anyway and felt as if I had wasted my money because my look didn't change at all.
After the 2nd surgery, I had functional problems and experienced tremendous pain. The doctor told me it came from the fillers I had in my chin about 8 years before that didn't completely dissolve which is ridiculous and untrue. My jaw and lower gums felt terribly stiff and my bottom lip had moved inwards which other patients experienced as well if you research on the Internet.And it is definitely not a problem that occurs from former fillers.
It was such a confusing situation and all the promises that were made turned out false but weren't addressed at all. I was treated like a lower class person and was even told nobody else would operate on me again. I was told I am desperate and trying to copy celebrity appearances just because I wanted to avoid further mistakes and brought some pictures of some people to make clear what I wanted which is a heart-shaped face not a long one. My face appeared longer after surgery and definitely not younger. I wash't told that this would be the outcome. I made it very clear from the beginning that I wanted to look younger and was aiming for a heart-shaped face not anything that would make my face or jaw appear longer. I already had the features from the beginning so I didn't ask for anything outrageous or impossible.
But I wasn't listened to at all which was bad enough after the mistakes that had happened. It was such a horrific, disrespectful statement because I literally never try to be like anyone else just the best version of myself.

I waited one year in hope it would improve to reverse the surgery and lived in constant pain. Every Revision at Dr Sailer will cost you at least another 10K and my insurance didn't pay for anything.
You must imagine that if you are not able to work because of pain. I literally couldn't pay for my revision anymore. The doctor became very rude when I stated my ongoing problems in agony. After another drama, my jaw was moved back to the position after the first surgery. The pain and stiffness is still there. I feel that it should have been moved back even further and even one employee of his staff noticed and mentioned it but Dr Sailer claimed it would be fine now.
I am in touch with other doctors to reverse the damage. I received treatment for the facial nerve which improved the issue slightly so it is obvious where it was coming from. Dr Sailer always claimed there was no nerve problem at all and I was just imagining it.
Overall a devastating experience and this doctor might have been good several years ago but I believe they simply hide the worst outcomes of their surgeries and obviously blame it on their patients. The whole time, they made me feel as if it was my fault--telling me what horribly unlucky I was. It's as if someone tells you you had bad surgery because of your bad astrology chart.

Oh, I also have been told by a staff member that 90% of their patients are psychopaths, I guess I was considered one of them but you decide for yourself. Just a nice outlook of the people you earn your money from.
Not happy I have to write such a bad review but it was my health and my money and I will never get back the time I have lost (over one year) and the money I wasted.
Switzerland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr Sailer might have been great several years ago. the mistakes he makes now will be blamed on his patients and you will have to pay for every revision yourself. If you are willing to throw out your money and waste a lot of time, go for it!