33yrs, no kids, 210cc anatomic/teardrop unders

Hey girls Sooo... Have always gone throuh phases...

Hey girls
Sooo... Have always gone throuh phases of being OK with my small boobies to being really unhappy. I leaned out a lot over the past 8 months and - thanks mother nature - the first thing that disappeared were my boobs. Gone. Not that there was much to begin with, but they are just vanished now. I don't even fill out a small A anymore and wearing bras (other than sports bras or bralettes) is just silly and looks stupid; may as well put two coconut shells on my chest, about the same effect.
So I had my first consultation here in Zurich, Switzerland about 6 weeks ago. Loved the surgeon, felt very comfortable and understood.
My goal is NOT to go big. At all. I'm one of the fews ones on here who are looking for a VERY natural enhancement, not a C cup. I want to be a B, not more.
I am very athletic and lean and have a small frame so the LAST thing I want is for people to see from 2miles away that I've had my boobs done. I am not a fitness model or anything like that so I'm definitely not going for the typical "toned body with huge boobs"-look that seems to be omnipresent at the moment when you think of "fitspo". Actually, my worst nightmare is to be looking like that (it may look good on others no doubt and no judgement, it's just not what i want for myself). Also, my weightlifting and crossfit should not be hindered by my boobies and therefore I'm going SMALL!
My surgeon understood very well what I want and didn't push me to go bigger - although he did say that it's common to think "I should have gone bigger" afterwards. We did the Vectra simulation with 185cc silicon, tear-drop implants (don't have the full stats with me right now) and I LOVED how they looked
Then I had a second opinion consultation with another surgeon (always good to get a second opinion) which was a complete disaster :) I could have walked out after 2 minutes, knowing he was not one for me; think slightly sleezy comments about big boobs being erotic, and him "just being a man after all"... Yeah, no thanks mate, you may be a good surgeon but to me it sounded like he was the guy all the girls from a certain film industry go to... Also - and that's what put me off the most - he wouldn't listen to me. He suggested round implants and started with 300cc (!), then wouldn't go below 240cc. Round because he said "you want a bit of cleavage/decolleté after all". I have barely any breast tissue on my chest and even under the muscle I would be very wary of them ending up with the telltale rim at the top... Vectra with 240cc looked to big for my liking and the "simulation bra" felt big and awkward and totally "not me". Well, it was good to have a second opinion, if only to feel even more comfortable with the first surgeon I met with.
I'm going in for my second consultation with the first one in a week, bringing the boyfriend along.
And I think I want to have 200cc and 225cc (or similar) modelled as well... I'm still convinced that I want to keep it natural and small, but from what I've been reading it appears that these sizes are still considered very small and that often girls say to go a couple of cc's above what you thought to cater for post-surgical-boob-greed :D
If I'm going through with it (and frankly, I've already settled my mind on it...) I'm aiming for an early November surgery so that I can use the 6 weeks til xmas to heal up before snowboarding season starts :)

I've had Macrolane injected about 7 years ago (during one of the "I want boobs"-phases, where I didn't have the guts yet to get implants... Most stupid decision of a lifetime, lasted 3 months, cost me 6k and was just plain useless) and it was the most painful experience ever, couldn't use my arms AT ALL for 2 days, couldn't get up by myself, felt like a helpless baby. Went through it all by myself so this time around at least I know what to expect in regards to restricted mobility, possible pain etc, and I have my boyfriend to take care of me!
Just scared of the 6 weeks "no training at all" thing and where I will have to pick up my training after not doing anything for such a long time (and upper body training will take forever to be up to speed again... :((

Anyone here a crossfitter or training hard and have any tips how to "survive" those weeks/months?

Thanks everyone in advance for your comments, help and feedback!

Pics

Sorry for the cover up, in the sense of anonymousity I had to cover up a tell-tale tattoo

Date set, size set!!! I'm doing this!

Just met up with my surgeon again to go over sizing one more time. I love that he doesnt try and push me to go bigger, on the contrary - he says considering my frame, built, and the goal I want, he recommends to have 185cc moderate profile anatomical/tear dropped silicon implants. He will also bring the next size 210cc into the OP and will then "try" both sizes; but the difference will only be about 7mm more projection (same width and height) and I'm not sure if I want/need that.
Love the fact that he doesnt urge me to go bigger and seems to be very reasonable.
I am booked in for November 7!!
Boooooobies!!!

It's done!! 210cc unders

Oh wow I did it!! I had my surgery yesterday at BeastAtelier in Zurich and it all went really well. Lovely staff and lovely Doc! I went with 210cc anatomical dual plane silicone implants. GA and everything was good, and I had my first check up today and Doc says all is good.
The pain is no joke. I have three different pain killers and I'm making use of ALL of them hahaha getting up and laying down by myself is near to impossible.

The thing is that I have a lot of strong chest muscles (I don't think the average girl is able to do 30+ regular on-the-feet narrow grip push ups and bench nearly their bodyweight) and my poor muscles suffered pretty badly with being released and dissected during surgery.
My boobs are pretty swollen and look way too large and torpedo like atm but I know (thanks to this forum) that that's normal and nothing to worry about. I think the final size will be just perfect: I'm all for small, perfectly shaped breasts, the last thing I wanted was big boobs hindering my training and being "in your face".
Girls, dont be afraid to go small (sub 250cc) , it's very common here in Europe!
Happy healing everyone (outch)!

Freaking out slightly

They look so weird.. I swore myself not to overreact about how they would look the first days but I am freaking out a bit... they are too big too torpedo like and weirdly shaped. Breath breath breath...
My belly looks like I'm 7 months pregnant I'm so bloated, and the tightness in my chest makes me hunch over. Wow I feel sexy... lol
I need to calm down and give them time to settle...

Day 2

Can't use my arms at all. Super restricted, they are like noodles. Can't cross them over my body either, touching the sides of the boobs is weiiiiiird! Serious backpain from hunched posture and belly is still ultra bloated although a bit better today (I have to laugh at myself as I truly think I look like 7months preggo). I'm currently going through the "what the heck, why did I need to do this, was it really worth all the pain and discomfort!?"-phase..
Sleeping has been Ok on my wedge pillow, but I've also been taking sleeping meds.
I'm sooo impatient! I have moments when I literally FEEL the implant healing into the pocket, a weird sensation of tingling inside.

I'm trying not to judge them yet, because I do hope to god they will look more normal and smaller in a few days/weeks... i'm definitely not one of the girls who are over the moon and so in love from day 1, but let's see...

7 days post op

Finally starting to feel normal again, but I'm still miles away from being myself.. walking is uncomfortable as every step pulls on the boobies, wearing a winter coat feels like extra pressure on them, getting in and out of jackets/coats is a struggle. But hey at least I can move my arms again, tie my hair in a knot and don't feel completely helpless :)
They still look shockingly big to me. I love the shape they are taking on (very natural), but whew the projection is no joke... no chance this will go unnoticed in summer!!

I get random zaps in my incisions but guess that's normal healing progress.

Overall I'm thinking I should have gone with 185cc (low profile) rather than 210cc (medium profile), but hey, too late now and I am NOT getting a revision!!!

2 weeks and not much change

I dislike the need for patience! :) had my surgery today two weeks ago and there hasn't been happening much in the d&f department yet; they still feel and look swollen and haaaaard, but at least I can move around 85% normal again. Reaching for higher things still feels weird (I can feel the pec contract and release), I'm still careful with anything overhead (getting in an out of clothes), but at least walking doesn't hurt as much anymore.

I have started sleeping flat on my back (instead of propped up on the wedge pillow) and CANNOT wait to be able to sleep on my side again; anything that is not "upright" or "flat down" still feels awkward - especially bending over! Being without my bra I feel they are going to fall out of my skin (haha)!

I have my 2 week check up tomorrow and am curious to hear what my PS will say. I have looked at my Vectra Simulation pics again and know that there is a ton of swelling that needs to go down.
On the good side: I tried on my beloved Lululemon bras and hoorraaah... I do NOT have the fake-boobs look that I was so scares of! When they finally d&f, they will be ideal for me I think!

I can't wait to get back to training but doc says 6 weeks no sport and 3 months no upper body weightlifting.

Pics vs Vectra Simulation

Surgeon said today that most swelling has gone down, but when I look at the simulation vs current state I pray that there will be some more shrinking. Especially the side boobs, please shrink!!! To be honest I think I should have gone with low profile rather than medium... or with round rather than anatomical...i don't like the projection, I think it's too much and sadly I believe the projection won't change much with time... I keep thinking "you should have gone with 185cc low profile...". And then the pragmatic part kicks in and tells me to shut up, at least I got boobs and it's not that bad, and if people notice well then so be it!

20days - good boobie days / bad boobie days

Had my operation exactly today three weeks ago. I've gone through it all in these week: from near-to-hytserical-THEY-ARE-TOO-BIG-attacks to thinking "I kinda like them!". I haven't had that "yesssss baby!"-feeling yet but if they continue to develop (read shrink a tad and have less side boob/get softer) I THINK I may be a happy girl.
I was actually convinced I picked the wrong size (wrong profile) 2 days ago but today they seem to have "settled" and are less pronounced (weirdly, it has never shown in pictures, just when I look at the mirror).
Lefty seems a bit ahead of righty, it's neater and more "compact".
Sleeping is still only doable on my back although I can lay on my side (carefully!) for short periods of time (feels sooooo good!).
My incisions seem ok, but I will ignore their look for another couple of weeks.
The skin still pulls on my incisions when I arch my back.

I tried on a few old bras yesterday and was happy to see I still fit a 34B which I used to love but never even closely managed to fill out. It looks pretty FULL now :) (I always onl wanted to be a full B/small C, never more!).

I do hope they are still evolving a bit more in the right direction but if things continue as they have, I'll be a happy girl.
For me the route to tecovery is a long one but I always kinda knew that; when I read reviews of girls who were "completely back to normal" after 2 weeks and hitting the gym after 3 I knew it wasn't going to be me. But if I have a great result in a few weeks it will be worth the pain, immobility, patience, and lost fitness I will need to gain back in a few weeks :)

4 weeks - getting happier

4 weeks girls! I have to say they did get a bit more natural looking, even in real life (funnily they still look different in pics than in reality but anyways).
Sleeping on my back.
Only occasional zaps and incision pain (minor).
Almost full range of motion back.
Tried on some old bras and bralettes that I never filled out and hoorraaah I have boobies.
I do hope for some more softness and squishiness as they are still pretty "protuding" with no cleavage (can't move/push them together AT ALL), and that still makes for a pretty fake look in bikinis; my doc said since they are textured gummibears they do need longer to soften and also I am not allowed to massage them as he says this is not required with this new generation of implants; they soften over time.

The other fake look I get is when I lift my arms (see one of the pics) - total give away, round and so unnatural. I guess it is what it is when you are lean.

The only thing right now is that I can FEEL the detached muscle end near my sternum. Does that make sense? I can feel the muscle "move" when I use it, it feels very weird!! It also feels weird to stretch my chest (not actively but just opening up my arms sideways), I do believe the muscle has not fully relaxed yet and is still tight?
I'll be curious to see how that feels when I can go back to training...

Two more weeks of being forced to stay off training. I have managed to keep my weight in check by reigning in my nutrition but I can't wait to up those calories again soon LOL!

I looked at my before pics yesterday I have to say: bloody hell I have boobs now!! They may not be perfection but I HAVE BOOBS! :))