23 Years Old, 5'5, 115 Lbs, 275cc Silimed Teardrop Implants - Finally Realizing a Dream of 10 Years! - Sweden, SE

I am not the kind of person who usually writes...

I am not the kind of person who usually writes reviews but this site and it's users have been so helpful and therefore I feel quite happy to share my experience. Finding pictures of the implants I have has proven quite difficult which I want to change by posting pictures of myself.

I have wanted bigger breast ever since puberty finished and I realized I hadn't gotten the boobs I had wished so hard for. I understand people have different tastes and I do not find small boobs ugly or unattractive, I just felt that slightly bigger boobs would suit my body better and make me feel more like myself. This might sound weird, but after my augmentation I actually feel that the silicon breast are more "me" then the breast I had pre-op. My mother was strongly opposed which made me wait for quite long. In the end, I felt that I was always going to wish for my new boobs and that I should just go for it. And so I did.

Feeling like they're too big

These pictures are one day post-op. That day I was quite high (literally) and happy with the size of my breast but since then that feeling has disappeared. I know this might be unusual but I just feel like they're way to BIG. I never wanted big breast at all, I just wanted a perky c cup. I really hope that they look smaller once they've dropped and fluffed because this is honestly not the look I was hoping for. I like wearing small crop tops and I would hate to think that I could not wear them anymore just because my boobs turned out too big.
To make things worse I've lost a lot of weight from my ass just from being nauseous from the morphine, so at the moment I look like a ironing board with a pair of traffic cones as breast. I HATE THIS. Some reassurance would be great!
Dr. Bo Cederqvist

I chose dr. Cederqvist because he uses anatomical implants, the fact that he is quite cheap (breast augmentation is much cheaper in Norway compared to Sweden, and Stromstad is very close to the Norweigan border) and because a friend of mine has two friends who have had breast augmentations at his clinic and they were completely satisfied. Dr Cederqvist was very knowledgeable and had a nice bedside manner, although getting in touch with him through email was quite difficult. He also cancelled my consultation making me have to do a consultation online and changed the date for my procedure one week before it was scheduled. The nurse who you got to speak to when calling the clinic was quite rude and they sent me on a two hour car ride only two hours after my operation.