42 Yr Old First Under Eye Filler Treatment with Restylane by April Harrison at Suzanne Bruce & Assoc. - Katy, TX

This was my first undereye filler treatment ever....

This was my first undereye filler treatment ever. I had been through a couple stressful years including a divorce, death of a close friend and co-worker, and a dear pet in addition to almost losing my job, having to sell my home and the trials of dating in mid-life. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, but after a couple years of restless nights due to anxiety and lots of crying really took it's toll and of course, my age.

This was the beginning of any cosmetic procedures to my face (I had liposuction and endermologie about 8 years before) and undereye filer was single-handedly the most dramatic and highest value for cost. My first fill was $1200 for two syringes at 600.00 each because the circles were so bad. I also ended up going back after 6 months for a touch-up but since have only had to go once a year now at 600.00 each. INSTANTLY TOOK YEARS OFF and was soooo worth it.

Time for a touch up

Going in March 8th for a touch up. It has fortunately never gone back to as bad as it was originally thank goodness.

7 days post 4th undereye touch up refill

Have the pre- and post procedure care tips nailed down now. Most flawless procedure yet and only required half a syringe and had enough left to add some volume to hollows under my bottom lipZ
April Harrison

April Harrison is the best. I was so nervous the first time after reading horror stories and watching videos online. I was so worried about pain but they are experts at making you feel comfortable in a spa setting -the best. They cost a little more but I highly recommend not going for the cheapest with something like this. One mistake can cost you dearly on your face, so "save a little face" and not a little money with these things.