Change of Plans

Hello ladies! Dr Jimerson's office has started...

Hello ladies! Dr Jimerson's office has started doing online webinar for serious patients. This was a great move by Advance Plastic Surgery Solutions to alleviate the back log of those waiting on consultations. I was originally scheduled for January 2015! I've emailed my pics and my "wish pics". Now, I'm just waiting on a call from the office so I can schedule my surgery date! I'm beyond excited. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all!

Today I called the office to make sure they received my pics and wish pics. They verified that they'd received them, and I'm super excited! I have a final consult with Michelle (my patient care coordinator) and Dr Jimerson on June 19th! That day I'll be paying the deposit and scheduling the surgery date. I'm looking to schedule for March. This gives me enough time to be well prepared! Thankfully my husband will be traveling with me, and I'm doing all I can to ensure this process goes as smoothly as possible.

Sugery scheduled w/ Dr Jimerson

My sx is scheduled!!!! I'm super excited!!! My sx date is April 18, 2014, with a pre op appt on the 17th! My time off from work has been approved, so I'm beyond excited! I was original consultation date was January 2015, but I called the office and told them I wanted to get the ball rolling sooner than that. I spoke with Sarah, and she set me up with the webinar on May 29th. Its been a week and I've completed the webinar, consultation, paid the deposit, and set the sugery date. If you are serious, give Sarah a call. She is wonderful!!!

Planning and booking hotel. Oh and considering losing weight

I made another payment on my surgery today. Sarah is always so helpful. I tried calling the officer but was on hold forever. I sent Sarah an email and she called me like 2 minutes later. I'm considering losing weight. I was told to lose no more than 5-10lbs. I think I start working on that now, and then just working on maintaining the weight loss. My husband and I will be Atlanta for about 7-10 days for the surgery. My husband is making vacation of if lol. He and our daughter will be going to Six Flags and sight seeing. Anyhow hope everyone is doing well!!

My favorite wish pics

What will I need post sugery?

I see a lot of BBL dolls posting items they'll be needing after surgery. What do you all recommend?

Things Changed

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Eberbach! I had a tummy tuck with liposuction about two months ago. I look in the mirror and can't believe how amazing I look. I get compliments daily, and people can't believe how great I look so early on. His staff is very caring and attentive. From day one when I scheduled the consultation everyone was so friendly and personable. At the consultation Dr. Ebearbach answered all of my questions, and was so kind. You can tell he takes pride in his work. Dr. Eberbach and his staff not only met my expectations, but exceeded them! Two months ago I was wearing a size 12, I'm now a size 6. Every body typesand situation is different ,so I can only speak about my person experience. Believe it or not, I was NEVER in pain. I followed Dr. Ebercach's orders and my recovery process was just as they described. I had a smooth recovery, and was back to work in two weeks! I am astonished every time I look in the mirror! Dr Eberbach did such an amazing job! I definitely chose the BEST surgeon!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon