CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm excited and nervous at the same damn time, lol -Dr. Contreras Beauty

I will have a brazillian butt lift with...

I will have a brazillian butt lift with liposuction to flanks, abdomen bra roll, and under arms if needed. I will come back later for my breast augmentation, so i'll be updating about that also. I heard its not easy with all being done at the same time so i'll do the costly procedure first. Im so excited and did i mention nerves lol

CHANGING DOCS MAYBE

WELL I'VE BEEN ON RS AND STALKED THE HELL OUT OF SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY ON HERE LOOKING AT THEIR REVIEWS AND RESULTS AND I THINK I'M CHANGING DOCTORS, BUT NOT QUITE SURE YET. RS REALLY MAKES YOU CRAZY LOL. LOOKING AT DIFFERENT PRICING AND DIFFERENT RESULTS REALLY HAVE YOU DISCOMBOBULATED S***! I'M RESEARCHING EVEN MORE NOW THAT IM A MEMBER ON HERE AND OH BOY, WTH DID I DO TO MYSELF. I'VE READ GOOD REVIEWS AND BAD, CAT FIGHTS, LMAO.

I'M NOT THE ONE FOR DRAMA, I'M ON HERE TO GET EVEN SEXIER, AND POSSIBLY MEET SOMEONE TO BUDDY UP WITH AND GO ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY WITH. HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME I WANTED TO SHARE WITH MY RS SISTAZ! IM 5'3" 167LBS. I HAVE 5 CHILDREN AND I'M A NURSE TECH. I WORK HARD AND TAKE CARE OF MY PEOPLES, LOL. SO I DESERVE SOMETHING NICE FOR MYSELF. MY 12 YEAR OLD SON IS A COMEDIAN, AND HE SOMETIMES PASS BY AND GLANCE AT THE COMPUTER AND HE MAY SEE A BIG BROWN ROUND AND SAY MOMMA, IF YOU LOOK LIKE THAT, YOU CAN'T COME TO MY SCHOOL THAT FINE, LOL. AND HE ALWAYS SAY I HAVE TO WEAR BAGGY CLOTHES IF I DO. HE JUST DONT KNOW LOL.

I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THIS STOMACH OF MINE, AND I'VE MADE UP MY MIND TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IF I EVER GET INTOUCH WITH DAR DURAN, I'LL SCHEDULE WITH HER, BUT FOR NOW I'M STILL SET FOR DR J CURVES IN ATLANTA FOR SEPT 2014. I'VE ALREADY GAVE MY DEPOSIT AND IM WILLING TO SELL MY DATE FOR $400 IF I GET THIS MAY DATE FROM DAR DURAN. I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER EVERY DAY, CAUSE IT'S MOST DEFINETELY NERVE WRECKING! THE CHIC ON YOUTUBE, WITH HER CRAZY SELF, LESLIE MOSKO I LOVE HER, SHES HILARIOUS, AND VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. SHE LOOKS GREAT! SHE MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THIS ASS JOURNEY. I KNOW IF I TELL MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT THE CHANGE OF DOCS, SHES GONNA TALK CASH SH*T, SO IM GONNA DO IT WITHOUT TELLING HER, AND COME BACK FINE. MY SISTER IS GONNA COME WITH ME AND SHE CANT HOLD COLD WATER, SHE TALKS LIKE A RUNNING FAUCET, LMAO, BUT THATS MY SIS. I WANT A BUDDY AND SHE'LL HELP US BOTH. LIKE I SAID, I WANT A DATE IN EARLY MAY IF THATS POSSIBLE! DURAN DOLL COMING SOON!!! DURAN! ANSWER YO DAMN PHONE AND E-MAILS BABY. IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND SHE DONT IM GONNA PAY THIS LADY THIS $150 TO DO IT ALL FOR ME, IM TRYING TO BE PATIENT AND LET HER ANSWER MY E-MAIL OR WHATEVER BEFORE I JUST GIVE UP MY $150. BUT WE WILL SEE! UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE GIRLS, IM OUT!

THESE ARE MY WISH PICS

IM IN THE TANK WITH JEANS STANDING IN GRASS, THAT WAS BEFORE MY LAST SON, AND I WANT IT BACK AND EVEN BETTER!

LADIES LADIES LADIES

QUICK QUESTION, HOW DO I E-MAIL DR YILY? I WANT A QUOTE FROM HER ALSO

HEY LADIES!!!

JUS WANT TO UPDATE SINCE I'VE BEEN STALKING CONSTANTLY, LOL. WELL AS YALL KNOW I'VE CHANGED DOCTORS AND I LIKE DR. CONTRERAS WORK, SO I CHOSE HIM. I'M PRAYING ABOUT IT AND GOING FOR IT!! YEAH, I'M NERVOUS AND MY EMOTIONS ARE GOING CRAZY PLUS I'M HAVING THESE DREAMS THAT JUST TRIP ME OUT, LOL. BUT I'M PUTTING IT IN GODS HANDS! WITH DR. CONTRERAS I ALSO ADDED A VAGINOPLASTY. PAinLA GOT ME CRUNK ABOUT IT LOL. I KNOW EVERYBODIES BODY IS DIFFERENT BUT MINE WILL BE FINE. I'LL HAVE THE VIDEO VIXEN BODY I WANT AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! WELL I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT LITTLE DETAIL WITH YOU LADIES AND WHEN I GET MY NEW PHONE I WILL SHOW SOME BEFORE PICS, IN THE NUDE. SO UNTIL THEN MY BOOTYLICIOUS SISTAZ, I'LL BE STALKING YA'LL, LOL.

MY GARMENTS

I have my 1st and 2nd stage fajas now. All I'm waiting on now is my date, which is May 6th, and I'm gonna finally be a Contreras Vixen. Nervous of course but prayed up even more so not worried about a thing. So yeah, I'm gettin the works from him, and I can't wait to see my bootylicious body afterwards. My passport is on the way, my bags are packed. With that being said I'm ready. Here's some photos of me, with my garment on, I also have the one with my buns out but its so freaking small, I gotta wait lil. This one is also a small but I forced it on with my moms help. I know I hafta have padding up under it so I got a small. I thought I would need a medium but I guess not. I'll take some naked pics also jus to give you girls an idea of how I'm shaped but warning, lil it ain't cute. I'm surprised to get into this small before surgery but I did. Yeah me. GOD is going to bless this mans hands to do his beautiful work on me, and the other ladies also. :)
Dr. Edgar Contreras

Well you guys, I'm finally on here and im smiling from ear to ear. I actually have 9 months and ive been counting down and it feels like its around the corner. I sleep eat and drink this website lol. I love seeing beautiful results ladies! Im so excited and so freakin nerves like its tomorrow, but soon it will be! I feel like screaming, lol. I was orginally gonna have my phone consultation in January of 2015, until they seen i was serious and i got in before he started charging for the consults. So mine was free, and plus my best friend whom I love dearly, told me about him long before he appeared on the T.I and Tiny show. I love my girl Sarah, for getting me together and she made sure, everything was perfect for me, I kept calling her over and over and she never got mad, she would jus answer my silly questions and comfort me. Well, I'll keep you guys updates on my bootylicious journey!!! All smiles