Deposit Paid... Dr J Curves Work You Magic #June 2014 - Suwanee, GA

Hey BBL beauties, My time is near. I just made my...

Hey BBL beauties,
My time is near. I just made my deposit with Dr. Jimerson for June 2014. I'm so excited, my time is finally near. A year from now I will be a new person and I sooo looking forward to it!

I've spent so many years unhappy with my body, thinking I will never feel sexy but not anymore. Any advice on how to plan for this procedure? Has anyone out there gone from completely flat to big booty judy lol? Any input is appreciated.

Did I decide on a doc too soon. HELP!!!!

Sooo last week I made my deposit with Dr. Jimersons office. I'll be posting before pics soon so you all can see my shape. Basically I'm that girl with no projection, no hips, no butt, he will need to make me his masterpiece. However, I hearing that Dr. Jimerson is not aggressive with lipo, his after pics are not realistic because there taken right after surgery before reabsorption takes place, and last that his results are only good on woman that already have a shape. Does anyone find truth in these statements?

Interested in buying my deposit with Dr.J???

Anyone pursuing Dr. Jimerson and has not already made a deposit please let me know. I would like to sell my $500 deposit. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!

Update date

So I was going back and forth with which doc to choose despite paying $500 for deposit. At this point I will stick with Dr. Jimerson and hope for the best.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon