32 Year Old Mother of Three, Wanting a New Look. - Suwanee, GA

I've been on RealSelf reading a lot of the...

I've been on RealSelf reading a lot of the comments. I followed a couple of women that recently had a bby w/Dr. Jimerson. Finally got it done.. I am pleased with my results, but wonder how the end result will look (cause I like the size it is now). I actually can't imagine it being smaller (I got 800cc in each cheek). Getting a Bbl is no joke! I don't think I was as prepared as I should have. You will need someone that's willing to help you around the clock until you are able to do it on your own.

10 days post op

I'm feeling a lot better now! I'm off my pain meds and had my tubes removed three days ago. I have actually gotten out of the house today just to enjoy this Ga. weather lol. I am so glad that I made the decision to go to Dr. Jimerson.... My only issue is using that boppy pillow. It's so hard to drive!!

12 days post op

GM all. I made the huge mistake of taking my garment off for more than one hr. (5 hrs to be exact). I got home from a family outing and immediately put it back on. I propped my feet because I tend to swell in one ankle.. And went to bed. When I woke up, omg!! My entire face was swollen!!! I know to never do that again! 23/7 this garment shall stay!! I have a trip to LA next week and I'm so scared now. I didn't want to have to wear this thing all the time. By then, I'll be 3 weeks post op.

Two Weeks In!!

Yay! Ive reached my two week mark!! Everything is going very very well (Thx Dr. Jimerson, AGAIN). I'm getting my lymphatic massages weekly (no fluid left). I'm still off my pain meds, and have finished my antibiotics. My ass is still looking great! I've noticed the swelling has gone done a little. I've sat, but so close to the edge that my butt doesn't touch ANYTHING! I've also used my boppy pillow too. It makes me reach the ceiling in my car (lol). Fingers crossed that I don't lose anymore volume.

Nurse call

I forgot to add that I had to make a call to the nurse for some questions I had about my garment and she called me back a few hours later. I was very pleased with the fast response. She was very informative and friendly. The only thing I would do if I were in dr. Jimerson's postion is have a nurse automatically called each patient within 48 hours after their surgery just to check up on them. I would then give Plastic Surgery Soultions a 10.. Instead of a 9. ????

THREE WEEKS IN!!

So I've made the three week mark. Everything has healed really well. I've havent been wearing my garment 23/7 because I had an allergic reaction to the material. I ordered a waste cincher, but have to wear a cami under it now. I don't swell after taking it off for a few hrs (thank God!). My waist has gotten smaller (yay). And so has my butt. But not much because it still looks great in my clothes. I feel like I'm at a perfect size & praying it stay that way. Im feeling like my old self more and more. I barely sit (on my boppy) just to be sure... Waiting on my 3 month mark.

Is it my eyes??!

Ok so I've tried on this dress a week part and I've gotten smaller ???? I hope it's my eyes playing tricks on me.

1 MONTH Post Op!!!!

Feeling good, feeling great. I feel totally normal. No swelling, no nothing! Just a great bod. Butt seems to be holding up pretty well (thank God!!). After comparing a photo of me 10days in and 1 month, I'm still pleased. I will stop being paranoid about my results. I still continue to use my boppy pillow when I'm out... Otherwise, everything else is like normal.

Week FIVE!!

Nothing much has changed once again. Just wanted to give a pic update. Swelling still gone, still feeling like myself. The pic I'm gonna post is of me pre op and then 5 weeks post op. Butt measurement still 43.5 inches.

10 weeks post op!!

Soooo my measurement is still the same. 44 inches lol. I fell downstairs last week and thought it was all over.. Still holding in at the same.

Made my Mark 3 MONTHS!!!!

Soooo I've made it yall. 3 months!! What's the 1st thing I did? Sat on my a**!! Lol felt hella weird tho. I am 100% satisfied with my results. My (butt) measurement is still 44 inches. Still gonna continue to work on my abs. I've stopped wearing my waiste shaper (I wouldn't suggest anyone wanting to keep a flat tummy to do as I).
My recovery went well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. J! Well worth the money. My confidence has shot through the roof (lol). Best of luck to anyone willing to invest time and money getting this procedure done. My only request from DrJ and his staff is that they show some love to their patients AFTER they've left the building. A phone call would have been awesome... Anyways, I'll prob update everyone once I've reached my 6 and 12 month mark. Until then...

8 months in!!

I know it's been a minute..'nothing really new to report. I'm (my butt) still measuring at 45 inches.. Won't speak on he lips on my stomach (lol) cause I have gained some weight in that area. I would highly recommend excersing after this kind of procedure because the fat that was taken can (and will) come back if you don't. I will be back at it after the new year.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Seemed like a well rounded doc. He's very friendly. The staff was nice. Have no complaints.